The following organizations and agencies provide a wide variety of services to Marshall Terrace residents. Click the link provided for each to learn more about what is offered by each.
- East Side Neighborhood Services: Providing social services to individuals, families, and communities in Northeast, including early childhood development, transportation, food security programs, employment readiness, and more.
- RiverVillage at Catholic Elder Care: Senior housing for ages 62+, located in Marshall Terrace.
- Metro Transit: Bus service to and from Marshall Terrace is provided primarily along Grand Street or Lowry Avenue, on bus routes 11 and 32.
- Nice Ride: Bike and scooter rentals available city-wide seasonally during the spring, summer, and fall months.
Government and Voting
- Elliott Payne – Minneapolis City Council (Ward 1)
- Minneapolis Public Schools Board Members
- Minneapolis Park Board Members
- Sydney Jordan – Minnesota House of Representatives (District 60A)
- Kari Dziedzic – Minnesota State Senate (District 60)
- Ilhan Omar – US House of Representatives (Minnesota District 5)
- Amy Klobuchar – US Senate
- Tina Smith – US Senate
- Minnesota voter registration information
- Election Day polling place finder
Renters and Housing
- City of Minneapolis Property and Housing Resources
- HOME Line: Free and low-cost legal, organizing, education, and advocacy services for renters.
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts District: An organization dedicated to supporting and developing the artistic nature and lifestyle of artists in Northeast Minneapolis.
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association: A member-driven group of artists whose mission is to promote connections between individuals, businesses, and artists for community benefit. NEMAA organizes several “art crawl” events throughout the year, including the wildly popular Art-A-Whirl, held on the third weekend of May each year.